Anniversery SMS




Your anniversery is atime
For sharing ur affection
It's obvious the two of u
Have quite a deep connection!
.........
Happy Anniversary and May your marriage be Blessed with love, joy And companionship For all the years of your lives!
..........
Best wishes to you both on your anniversary, May the love that you share Last your lifetime through, As you make a wonderful pair. Happy Anniversary.
............
On this special day, best wishes go to you, that this wonderful love u share, lasts your lifetime through. Happy anniversary to you my Love.
...............
The most important thing you fixed Was on your day of leisure When you fixed your eyes on me That day I'll always treasure I love you** Happy Anniversary ***
.....................
To the beautiful couple in all the land, May your anniversary
be Happy and Grand. Happy Anniversary
...................
I LOVE U are words just three,
which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY
.so this is what i want to say,
live in my heart n there 4 ever stay
......................
Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory