Wedding SMS




ur happiness begins
With ur wonderful wedding day,
u?ll share everything together,
Through it all, ur love will stay.
...........................
On this special day,best wishes go to you,that this wonderful love u share, lasts your lifetime through.Happy anniversary to you .
.......................
I LOVE U are words just three,which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY.so this is what i want to say,live in my heart n there 4 ever stay.
..............................
Aftr marriage, husband & wife become 2 sides of a coin; thy just can't face each other, bt still thy stay 2gether.
............................
When you Look At Me
When you look at me my heart melts
Your eyes smile and twinkle with love
With just a look you say I love you.
..............................
Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory