Greeting SMS






A day iz going 2 end again.
It iz nice 2 have a friend like U
making my everyday seems so great.
Thank U my good friend lastly gd nite n hav sweet dream.
.....................................
Morning greetings doesn't only mean saying Gd Morning, it has asilent message saying: I remember you when I wake up! Have a nice day!
......................................

The Word 'Hello' means H=How R U? E=Everything all right? L=Like 2 hear 4rm U. L=Love 2 C U soon. O=Obviously, I miss you!
......................................
Tireness draws across the mind making the body fade flexibility n soon windows of soul begin 2 close N enter the dreamland! OYASUMINASAI! Sweet Dreams!
......................................
Think your eyes are tired looking at this world reflecting through light! Let your eye lashes hug each other for few hours. Happy journey into the world of sweet dreams! Good Night
...................................
Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory