Daring SMS






yoU are so beautiful, gorgeous and faithful... It is a pity that I dont like animals!!!
.........................
Ishq pane ki tamanna me
Kabhi kabhi zindagi khilona ban jati he
Jise dil me basana chahte he
Wo surat sirf yaad bankar reh jati hai.

............................

I think u r ugly n stupid,
u are a real pain in da
Wait a moment
ohh no, I do have the rite no
..........................
I do not swear, I do not smoke & I dont drink! Oh damned My cigarete has fallen in my glasss of beer ...
.........................

If you have picture where you look old, keep them. In twenty years you can prove that you have not changed a bit.
........................
Reh na pao ga kabhi bhula kar dekh lo.
Yakeen nahi aata to aazma kar dekh lo.
Har jaga mehsoos hogi kami humari.
Apni mehfil ko kitna bhi saja kar dekh lo...
.....................
Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory