Thinking of U SMS




I believe u were made special for me
But wonder if that could possibly be
I'm tired of being so alone and blue
But I always smile when thinking of u.
....................................
Good time,
bad time,
night time,
day time,
work time,
off time,
sad time,
happy time,
in the mean time i'm thinking of you all the time.
....................................

Your words of love steal
someone's heart,
but you don't know that your
heart is already stolen by me,
check it!.
..................................

Being near
is not d meaning
of being close,
I may b far from u but msgs r
bridges
2 make u feel dat
i always REMEMBER U.
take care!
.....................................
Everytime wen a msg comes, I open just thinking its u..
Wen its not u, i dont get dissappointed!
Still I enjoy that moment which made me think of u!
...................................
Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory