Friends Day SMS





Thank you for our friendship
For it means so much to me
Your kindness and understanding
And loving ways you share so free.
...... .......................
Dictionary is the only place where
1.Death comes before Life.
2.End comes before Start.
3.Child comes before Parents.
4.Divorce comes before Marriage.
5.Evening comes before Morning.
6.Result comes before Test.
7.Destination comes before Struggle.
8.Dinner comes before Lunch.
9.Doctor comes before Fever.
But
The thing I consider right in dictionary is that
10."Friends" comes before LOVER N RELATIVEZ.
................................................
How long shall v b friends? Do u want a clue? As long as stars twinkle in the sky, till the water runs dry & till the day I die. We will b friends.
...............................................
1 tree can start a forest, one smile can start a friendship. 1 touch can show u care, one friend can make life worth living 4.
.............................................
Life without friendship is like the sky without sun.
.............................................
Sometimes, I forget to say hi,
Sometimes, I even miss to reply,
Sometimes, my msg doesn't reach u,
But, it doesn't mean that I forget u,
I’m just giving u time to miss me!
...........................................
Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory